Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Assignment #1: A simple introduction about myself

Hello, my Chinese name is 周煒晟. And my English name is Adam.  My major in university is finance.  When i was a high school student , my major was data processing. I live in 淡水.  I take MRT to school every day instead of live in dorm room.  Just because I want to save money. I have lots of interests, like badminton , table tennis ,running, listen to music, and surf the Net of course.  Besides, i join the hot music club this semester. Because i love music and my elder sister gave me a bass. Finally ,about my personality.I think i am a shy person.  I don't really want to participate in activities.

About the blog, beside the assignment,maybe i will share some English songs, funny videos or even some news during my free time.

In the end, thank you for spending your precious time to read this article.

2 comments:

  1. i'll wait for your share in this blog , goodluck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. By MRT, 淡水 is not too far from school though. Looking forward to your blog sharing, Adam.

    ReplyDelete