Sunday, January 15, 2017

[MUSIC] Flower Dance


Today I want to introduce a music called "Flower dance".  This music is brisk and graceful to me. If you are looking for a song that is suitable to studying, I think this one is a good choice.

In the beginning, you can hear a dialogue.  This dialogue is coming from a movie called Spacemen.
Here is the dialogue:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
”They serve the purpose of changing hydrogen into breathable oxygen,” she explains, rewriting the laws of chemistry and biology without a backward glance. “And they’re as necessary here as the air is, on Earth.”

”But I still say…they’re flowers.”

”If you like.”

”Do you sell them?”

“I’m afraid not.”

”But, maybe we could make a deal.”

”What do you mean?”

”Oh, you see, you won’t have to send them anywhere.  I’ll pay for them, and then, I’ll leave them here, for you.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The last two sentences are not existing in this music. I think the reason is that the graceful melody has already conveyed the meaning of the last two sentences.


By the way, Here is another version of the music.  It's covered by piano and violin. It's elegant, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment